Tuesday, October 22, 2013

AMRITA ARYA ANTONY (Journalist, Mumbai )

I must say MAHA MILLET is an awesome drink and this is what I have ever looked for. I am having it everyday at times just Maha Millet for my breakfast as its so easy to cook and stomach feels so full after having a bowl of it. I have observed, I have become more energetic,that lethargic feeling especially during afternoons in Mumbai is gone. And above all its a tasty delight to have first thing in the morning with bounties of nutrients and high fibre. It has also helped me in gaining back my normal haemoglobin percentage which I had lost during chronic illness. For me its a must have in my kitchen and diet for the entire family.
                                                 
                                           AMRITA ARYA ANTONY (Journalist, Mumbai )
                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment